I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (# MT2775) and a Certified Pre-Marital Counseling facilitator (PREPARE/ENRICH).
I have many years experience working with Parents, Children, and Teens using the Nurturing Parenting Program tools and techniques. Additionally I have worked in both the Dade and Broward county school systems in various agencies coordinating services with Teachers, other Mental Health Professionals, Law Enforcement, and different community agencies.
As a product of the Gifted and International Baccalaureate programs, I understand the unique nature of producing Above Average children and motivating them to excel at all costs. Platinum Life Counseling, is committed to assisting You, the Caregiver/Guardian/Parenting with Motivating your child to Realize their Full Potential.
Let Platinum Life Counseling,LLC take your Organization/Non-Profit to the Next Level. I have over 10 years experience as an Organizational Consultant to the Most Prominent Leaders in their specific industries (i.e. Healthcare/Education/Finance) in South Florida. I live and practice the 3 P’s of Motivation : Persistence, Purposeful Living, and Planning. It is my goal to assist Organizations with : Improving the Organizational Culture, Improving Workplace Morale, and Increasing the Bottom Line (ROI).
– University of Florida (B.A. in Political Science)
– Barry University ( M.S. in Marriage and Family Therapy)
– Barry University (PhD Candidate in Human Resources Development)
– Clinical Fellow at American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
– Social Media Chair – Greater Caribbean American Chamber of Commerce
– American Association of Christian Counselors
– Board Member – Cancer Education Academy
– Advisory Member – “Listen to Children” Mental Health Association of Southeast Florida
– Family Ministries Team Member – Plantation Seventh Day Adventist Church
– American Counseling Association